Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Remembering What We Know

I do not want.  I love into my experience the things I desire.  Ernest Holmes

Recently, there have been a number of attempted burglaries in our neighborhood.  We cannot control what goes on "out there," but we can control what goes "inside."  Meaning I can control what I think and how I think about.  

Whether you believe in Angels or not, Higher Powers, or not, I believe in invoking everything there is to assist me in protecting me and mine.  Sometimes I call them Angels or just call on the Higher Power to protect our perimeter of all that is ours.  I do this when I remember that I know how to do life.  

It occurs to me that all I need to do is "love" my way through all that I want to experience.  I love that _____.  Or as my teacher of long ago instructed, claim what you want.  See what there is and claim it.  "That's for me!"

Just an example of that, I love seeing the Cardinals frolicking in our front yard.  I can sit at my computer and see out my window to check on what's new.  I watch the big spider come out from hiding at the edge of the window and capture what is caught in it's web.  Twice I have been startled with birds flying into the window panes.  But best of all, I love seeing the birds bounce on the grass looking for interesting tidbits to eat.  The more I "love it" the more they show up.

Love living affluently.  Love being prosperous.  Love living joyously.  Love feeling good.  Love good health.  Love being in love.  Get it?  Love whatever you want into existence in your life.  I love doing this - it is so easy!  


Most spiritual lessons are about remembering what we already know, but have forgotten to use when we need it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment