Thursday, October 27, 2011

August to October


I know that August to October is a huge gap in writing this blog.  In the process of getting married, getting a house ready for sale, doing a guest spot in Tucson, getting my life placed into a POD, deciding what goes and what stays in order to stage the house, replacing carpeting and flooring,  putting in new blinds, moving into a temporary house and then into this wonderful place – life has been busy.

Having come from a family of complainers, it is really hard to remember that I am living a dream.  I want to complain about not having this house in perfect order, all of my “good” treasurers are still staged in the other house, my crafts are not set up properly, I can’t find… and on the list goes. 

The truth of my life is that I am married to a dream man.  He packed up my library of nearly 2,000 books and refrained from calling me a “hoarder” in the process.  He has repaired, painted, fixed, pruned, mowed, and done all of the stuff that is needed with a smile and with an attitude that I have to stand back and admire.

I am living my dream.  My life is perfect.  I cannot think of one thing that I would change.  In the process of writing this, I am reminded that Life shows up the way I expect it to and that I put all of this into mind well over a year ago and I am now reaping the harvest of those thoughts. 

Now it is time to think more feel good thoughts to put into feel good actions.  This is my life and I am so grateful for the blessings I reap every day. 


1 comment:

  1. Oh how wonderful. And if it took you from August to October to be able to declare and claim this goodness, then so be it. What a lovely testimonial to who you are.

    ReplyDelete