Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year


It is a pleasure today to complete and finish this year and bring it to a comfortable close.  I know that I am Divinely guided to my next new and different project because I am open to the possibility and am excited about what God has in store for me. 

This past year has brought about many changes for the better in my life.  I feel very blessed that all has been for my growth in spite of me digging in my heels and sometimes complaining all the way. 

I know that I need to relax, allow, accept, release and balance all in my life with grace and ease.  Life is just that much easier when I do.

Since in every end there is a new beginning, I invite all to thoroughly enjoy the process and create a spectacular new year.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment