Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Disgruntled


Several things happened this morning that has left me feeling disgruntled, unsatisfied and in complete discontent.  First, I woke up with what I am going to call a “sour” stomach.  That means, it wasn’t upset, but didn’t feel the best either.  Just off kilter enough to make me fully aware of it.

Second, I was booked for a speaking engagement the last Sunday of this month, and was just informed by email that that date had been given to someone else. 

Third, while messing with my computer and back up files, I backed up a thumb drive instead of the information I wanted backed up and in the process “lost” about two years worth of information. 

Right now, I am not too thrilled with what is going on and I am having to think back to what I have been thinking that created this chaos for me.  And I think that is what the problem is.  I haven’t been thinking.  My mind has been on a “holiday”. 

I just found out that when a professional painter or tile setter misses a spot or finds a mistake, they call it a “holiday.”  Since I have been missing several days, I think my mind really has a holiday.

Since everything in life is a gift, I am going to take advantage of this gift and just get quiet, accept it all as a necessary part of my life and release it into whence it came.  I am going to take my own advice and relax, allow, accept and release.  

No comments:

Post a Comment