Friday, October 4, 2013

Economic Challenges


During these economic challenges with the government thinking that opposition is the solution to all of our problems, it is necessary sometimes to just shut all of that out of our consciousness.

Politicians think that they are getting paid to be leaders when what they are accomplishing is not close to leadership but more like standing in the way of progress.  I am not even sure I know what progress on a national level even looks like.

What I do know is that I need to keep my thoughts and mind in a place of higher quality and to know that God is my supply, substance and source of all the good in my life.  I know that with God in charge of my life, I don’t have to depend on anyone, let alone the government, for my sustenance and living.

Remembering that I am in charge of my life and that my thoughts create what shows up, is all important.  I again commit to creating the most magnificent life I can possibly imagine.  That means that I stand for who and what I am and that I am grateful for all of what life has presented to me.

I think that we have more choices than we allow ourselves to think about.  When I look around in nature, the abundance of it sometimes overwhelms my senses.  With that in mind, I need to remember that I have far more choices than what I have before me.  Maybe we need to support each other in the abundant choices that show up for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment