Thursday, April 30, 2015

On the Right Track

"The Intelligence that endowed you with the power to be that which you are has fortified you and is always revealing to you ideas that will bring forth that expression."  Collected Essays of Robert Bitzer

No matter how much we think we don't know, or how much we evade what it is that we were meant to do, eventually we have to do what we were created to do.  This explains why I started my career as a file clerk, moved up to being what is now called an administrative assistant, learned book keeping, office management, got into sales - and in all of it - searching.  Searching for the "right" fit for me.  Interestingly enough, I was a great success at all of what I did.  It just didn't seem enough at the time.

When I finished my training as a spiritual leader, I realized that all of what I did previously, led me into doing what it was that made me a better minister.  The first ministry I moved into, I had to clean up the office and "file" important papers for posterity; was able to read a profit and loss statement and "get" what areas of the church needed some immediate attention; and my job was to "sell" people on a concept of a power inside of themselves that would assist them in creating a more fulfilling life.

All of life's experiences gently lead each one of us down our particular paths.  Early in my career, I heard Jean Houston say, "We are all multitalented."  I wondered what else I could do well within the ministry.

I realized early on that my presence was a "healing" presence.  Just holding a hand, calmed people down.  My words while doing a Spiritual Mind Treatment (prayer) were the right healing words for people to grasp to have huge changes in their lives.  My Sunday lectures brought interesting insights and various areas for individual contemplations.  

Years later, I realized that I had just followed an intuitive trail inspired by my higher power.  Robert Bitzer goes on to tell us that, "Intuition works so quietly and silently, almost subtly, that you have to be very alert and receptive to get it."  I just followed the ideas which were leading me to my next step.  Now I realize it was leading me into a higher awareness of consciousness and to a life that allowed me to fully enjoy all that it has to offer.  


I invite you to think about this and your life in order for you to accept your destiny early on and live a life filled with divine blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment