Friday, October 9, 2015

Loving Experience

I do not want.  I love into my experience the things I desire.  I wrap their expression to me in love so that they come harmoniously and easily.  Ernest Holmes

Noticing in my life that when I "want" it just adds more "wanting" in my life and no expression or experience of what it is that I want.  Going back to the original concept that "we are of God," we have the qualities of God and so all is available to us at all times.

Opening up to the consciousness of God in our lives, opens up all sorts of opportunities and possibilities.  I know that right where I am is all of what I need because I am sustained, maintained and sorced by God all the time.  This is all part of the good that surrounds us, fills us and creates the time and space for us to experience and enjoy our lives.  

I underwent more oral surgery last week.  Came home and felt great and went down the next day complete with numbness, pain and all else that goes with recovering.  Before I swallowed the pain pills, I reminded myself that I love my mouth, my healing gums, my ability to be in full comfort.  That process helped me to sleep longer, and to wake with more comfort than the day before.  

Right now I am getting ready to see my surgeon for a prognosis report and I know he will say I am doing well because I feel well.  I can't talk properly or eat solid food yet, but I am doing well.  

I am loving my experience of shrinking into a smaller, stronger, more vital body and I appreciate the side effects of all that it entails.  There is something good that comes out of the experience of every circumstance.  I invite you to take a deeper look into your life to find more good.


No comments:

Post a Comment