Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Where Am I?

Paradise is where I am.  Voltaire

We sometimes forget that wherever we go, we carry all of the universe with us.  That means that all of our beliefs, values and thoughts about the universe go with us all the time.  

Write a story; create a future, Stephanie Dowrich, tells us.  In writing my story, I can create anything my heart's desire is and in the process, I can make up some stuff to fill in the blanks.  

Somewhere recently, I read, "Make it easy."  That is part of my new story.  To make everything I think, say and do very easy.  My personal motto has always been, "Simple, fun and easy."  Parts of my life have not been simple, fun or easy.  Time to incorporate that into my story too.

Paradise is easily translated as our Kingdom within.  Paradise has a nice, healthy, luxurious and affluent ring to it.  Sometimes it is hard for me to realize that like Dorothy, Kansas is not a version of Paradise, but for me right now, it needs to be because I am here in Oklahoma. 

So, with writing a new story while creating a future, I am going to add, "or at least create a compelling present."  Thomas Edison, or someone as wise as he was said, "Do something that will astonish you." I know that in my compelling present, I can astonish myself into something great, grand and glorious.  I love the concept of astonishment!  It adds an element of excitement and certainly makes life more interesting and FUN.  


I invite you to join me in the exploration of our current Paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment