Monday, February 15, 2016

Relax - All Manner of Things are Well

You already possess all the inner wisdom, strength, and creativity needed to make your dreams come true.  Sarah Ban Breathnach

When we are in the midst of all manner of "stuff," it is hard to remember that we live in the "promised land" and that the universe is here to support all that we can imagine for ourselves.

When I am in pain, or in forced rest to heal to from surgery, I forget that I am spiritual being having a human experience.  I want everything to happen NOW.  I get impatient for what I want and my expectations seems to be unreasonable.  

This week, my prayer partner, reassured me that all I had to do was to relax.  She would make sure that all manner of things were well with me until I could see it for myself.  Whew!  What a relief.  I was then able to relax knowing that not she, but God had my back for awhile.  

I forget that when I am writing in my journal that I can write myself into wholeness.  I forget that I am precious and important to God.  I forget that I have choices even when I feel as though I don't have any.

This week, I am determined to relax and remember that all manner of things are well, that I live in the promised land and that life supports all of what I am.  I invite you to join me in the process.  

No comments:

Post a Comment