Saturday, July 9, 2016

Make It Permanently Worthwhile

Because thought is made of the stuff that forms the universe into definite creation the Law is charged with the power that we give it.  It molds our ideas and beliefs into visible form and casts them back multiplied.  The only concentration necessary in the best use of Mind is specific mental attention and complete mental acceptance.  You make up Its mind for It.
Ernest Holmes

My suggestion is to astound yourself in the process.  As Dr. Holmes tells us, we make up God's mind for our use, we may as well make up the most incredible thing we can think of and stick with it until it becomes a reality in our lives.

Dr. Holmes goes on to teach us that, "To learn how to think is to learn how to live, for our thoughts go into a Medium that is Infinite in Its ability to be and to do."  Whatever is going on with us, if we don't like certain aspects or situations, all we have to do is think again.  We forget that we are living in an Intelligent Universe, which responds to our mental states.  By learning how to control our mental states, we learn how to control our environment.
How cool is that?

Each of us has the right to choose what its that place into Mind.  We forget that we have the power to do this.  It is so much easier to complain about what it is that is on than it is to think about what it is that we want in life.  

Why is it so difficult to remember that a "Certain, specific, intelligent idea in Mind, will produce a certain, specific, concrete manifestation equal to itself?"  I have read that quote by Dr. Holmes numerous times and each time I tell myself I am going to memorize it and yet...somehow, when things get difficult, I forget what I am suppose to do.  This time, I am going to make it a permanent memory.


More than anything, I want my life to be worthwhile, to mean something to me, to have more than one purpose, to truly astound myself several times in the process, and to allow myself to be surprised by the Universe.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment