Friday, January 21, 2022

Aligning with the Power

We have within us a power that is greater than anything that we shall ever contact in the outer, a power that can overcome every obstacle in our life and set us safe, satisfied, and at peace, healed, and prosperous, in a new light, and in a new life.  Ernest Holmes

Think about the above quote.  What if we believe it to be true?  We have the power of our minds to create anything we could possibly want in life.  The secret is to decide what it is that we want.

I know that whatever I think has been great in my life, that there is still more to experience.  I am so ready to do that in more areas of my life.
I am ready for my life to rock.  And I know it is up to me to think up ways for that to happen.  

Thomas Merton tells us, “You do not need to know precisely what is happening, or exactly where it is all going.  What you need is to recognize the possibilities and challenges offered by the present moment, and to embrace them with courage, faith, and hope.”  

In order to recognize the possibilities and challenges, we need to keep an open mind.  I know that challenges are presented to me to offer me opportunity to take a new step forward or upward into a new level or realm of consciousness.  The higher I go in consciousness, the closer I am to the way God thinks and creates.  

Ernest Holmes goes on to tell us that, “The time will come when we will not have to demonstrate at all because we will be living so near to the law (mind in action - thinking) that it will do all for us without much conscious thought on our part.”  How cool would that be?  All that we need or want comes to us automatically.  Join me in that quest?

No comments:

Post a Comment