Thursday, January 27, 2011

Building dreams, friendships and memories.

Building dreams, friendships and memories was the theme of the Rose Parade of 2011.  I love the whole experience of the parade because I remember when I saw one "live and in person" the colors were extraordinary, fragrant, and the whole experience was overwhelming in beauty.

This is what I want my life to be.  For life to be amazing, what has to happen for me?  I know that I want adventure, beauty, excitement and fragrance to alert me to my awakening senses as life flows through me.  When I get to the end of my life, I want to be able to remember that it was an extraordinary experience because I paid attention to all of what was going on in the present moment.

In the process of it all, I do want to make new friends, build new dreams and create wonderful memories.  This is more than enough for me at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment