Sunday, February 17, 2013

It Always Works


You throw out into Mind an idea, and Mind creates it and places it on the path of your life.  Ernest Holmes

Recently, having made the decision that some of our furniture is too old to move, I wondered how I was going to get rid of all of it before the movers arrive.  Do I have to call “Haul Away Junk?”

Some smaller things just went to the curb just before garbage pickup.  While I was moving a small hallway table out, I went back into the house for the glass insert, and when I got to the door, I saw a man moving the table to a trailer.  I asked him if he wanted the glass to go with it.  Yes.  He asked me what else I was getting rid of and I invited him in to see.  He told me that he would be back the next day with some of his buddies to help me move the items.

The next day, an old television set, a leather sofa, recliner, a kitchen island and a few miscellaneous of clothing all went out the door.  The gentlemen said that he had relatives living in Mexico, who were not as fortunate as he was, and that they would love all of these items.

As one of the guys on the A-Team always said, “I love it when a plan comes together.”

Back to the quote of Ernest Holmes, it is truly fitting that I was a Religious Science Minister.  I needed the inspiration and inspiriting more than anyone else I ever taught in how to use the Principles.  God sent the right man at the right time to the right place and we were blessed. 

Life is very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment