Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Divine Plan

You are not here merely to make a living.  You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope 
and achievement.  You are here to enrich the world 
and you impoverish yourself if you forget the errand.
Woodrow Wilson

Have you noticed how much we have to remember, or learn, to pay attention to during a lifetime?  Every book has places in it that are inspirational, or moments to ponder, or solutions to put into action.  

I know that each of us has a particular talent that the world needs or we wouldn’t be here.  But I also know that most of us are multi-talented and can do many things and are able to teach many things.  Sorting them out takes us back to having too many choices in our lives.  Back to choosing what is the most fun, uses our passion, and is very satisfying and fulfilling.

Some of my talents are very latent.  For example, in speaking for a living, I also want to sing - high and low and in-between.  But when I do, my throat closes up, fills with phlegm, and I end up coughing.  Another example is that at times, I am a very good writer.  In fact, sometimes I discover that my writing is smarter than I am.  I never have enough time for hand crafts and always have several projects going at one time.  Jigsaw puzzles and Lego’s are my very favorite, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to make money putting pictures together or pilling plastic blocks into forms that resemble wonderful buildings.

Inside of me is a natural curiosity about metaphysics and even after studying and reading for over 35 years, there is still a fascination about my Divine Plan and how to manifest an expanded horizon for myself.  Most say that the Divine Plan is naturally revealed while relaxed and filled with inner peace.  And I know that when I am teaching, which is part of my Divine Plan - because it comes so easy, I feel that I am touching individuals with my talent which then gives them the impetus or encouragement to step into their own Divine Plan.  

More than that, I know that each of us attracts those people who can assist us down our path and we can also assist them journeying down their path.  I know…I know…there are some I don’t particularly like or I wonder what I need to learn from them.  But as my former husband said to me one day, “Cindy, you don’t have to marry them!”  Ah!  Okay!  All I have to do is pay attention and release them them into their highest and best.

The lesson here for me is to just relax and all will be revealed in due time.  I know there is more to my Divine Plan but for now, I can just enjoy the process and the journey.  I hope you do too.

Richest blessing in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment