Friday, February 28, 2014

Immediate Guidance

Your subconscious will give you promptings, ideas, answers and definite intuitive impressions based on the nature of our focused attention and intense interest.  Joseph Murphy

Recently, I have been decidedly lacking in inspiration.  Everything I have had to write has been a struggle, time wasted in light contemplation and not very productive.  I am out of practice in writing.

I kept telling myself that this was a project that was simple, fun and easy.  Yet, sitting in front of the computer with a black screen was all I could come up with.  

Deciding to be productive is just as daunting.  Then it means that not only do you write, but that writing should be brilliant.  I have not often written “brilliantly.”  

Then, I realized that I have not been using my God given talents in order to create what it is that I needed in order to be brilliant.  Somehow, I forgot to “go to my higher self” and request the information needed in order to write what was necessary.


It also struck me that I didn’t have that “intense interest” that Dr. Murphy write about above.  Great lessons in staying in the present time and developing the focused attention and intense interest.  Works all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment