Saturday, July 25, 2015

Digging Deeper

Understand that the smallest act of kindness, be it a kind work, a smile, a light touch of affection of simply an energetic presence can greatly alter the course of someone's life and, in fact, the world.  The shift in energy that occurs at these times is far-reaching and quite powerful, and so it is quite important for you not to withhold your energy from kindness.  Frank Talk

The 16th of this month, I had reconstructive mouth surgery.  I needed a tooth pulled that had decayed under the gum line and in the process of looking that what else needed to be done, we decided on implants to assist what teeth I had left.  Today is the first day I even felt close to my normal self.  What was so painful for me is that the dentist peeled back my upper gum tissue, smoothed out the bone into one straight line (which he was extremely proud of yesterday after viewing my ex-ray) and then covered it all again with gum tissue.  

Needless to say, being in such pain precluded anything including kindness.  It took all I had to just be civil.  I would get up in the morning, rinse my mouth with some really vile tasting bacteria killer, take a heavy duty pain killer, head for my favorite recliner and was asleep again in minutes.  Opiates created some other problems for me but are too private to disclose.  

The "good" that has come out of this is that I have easily released 10 pounds to date and I am sure more to come as I need another surgery in about 6 to 8 weeks.  

During my check up yesterday, I wished I had brought my little Yorkshire Terrier with me to have him bite the dentist on the ankle.  It is hard to be kind to someone who induces this much pain.  I know, this was my choice, but I didn't want all of the pain to go with it.  

My compassion level has certainly increased for others who are in chronic pain all the time.  I don't know how they do it.  Delighted that I am off the high powered pain killers, off the antibiotics, and finished with the vile mouth rinse, I can get my life back to a more normal way of being.  I am ready for health.

This experience has given me a greater sense of my health and what it is to feel fully comfortable.  Thank you, God and all of the energies and powers that be, that have assisted me through the process.  


I invite you to take full stock of your body and truly appreciate what you have.  I am sorry for me that I have lost some of my teeth, but I truly appreciate the technology that has produced the processes for the replacement of them.  Thank you God for all of the elegant blessings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment