Saturday, November 14, 2015

Back to the Questions

...instead of resolutions, write down your most private aspirations.  Those longings that you have kept tucked away until the time seems right.  Trust that now is the time.  Ask the question.  Sarah Ban Breathnach

Be patient toward all that unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves.  Do now now seek the answers which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them and the point is to live everything.  Live the questions now...  Rainer Maria Rilke

This is my birth month and as my usual, I take the time to evaluate what's going on in my life and rather than wait for January to make some new resolutions, I do a deep search and discovery during this month.  

What is it that I am longing for?  Yearn for?  What are my aspirations?  What changes do I need to make to create the life of my dreams?  How and where do I need to begin?  How patient do I need to be?  What is unresolved in my heart?  How do I live with the questions?  Uncertainty?

When I think back to my life four years ago, I realize that I am now living most of my dreams.  I have a wonderful life partner, we have more than enough money, we are able to travel when we want to, have a fabulous motor home which I have named MOW - Mansion on Wheels - and live in an area that is more than affordable even with the tornados and earthquakes.  What else could I possible want? 

Most of my life is filled to the brim.  I "want" for nothing.  But there is something within me that keeps asking the question, "What else is there?" So I know that there is something that needs to be expressed, discovered or created, experienced or what represents more in my life journey.


During this month I pay attention to the whispers of my heart and soul.  I am ready to take the journey I am again destined to take.  Being open and receptive to the greatest yet to take place, there is an element of excitement in wondering and being curious as to what that is.  I trust that my time has again come and I pay attention to the nudging of my inner aspirations.  Journey with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment