Friday, March 18, 2016

Bright Colors

Having been trained for years to reason your life out on the basis of Good being absent from you, you now begin to reason from an entirely different basis.  Emma Curtis Hopkins

Circumstances and situations do color life, but you have been given the mind to choose what the color shall be.  Robert Holden

We can from this point forward decide that Good flows into our lives from all avenues.  We are swimming in Good in all forms.  We must remember that we have the whole universe within us and as such, we can pick and choose what kind of life we are living.

I have decided that I am One of God and I am blessed out of proportion permanently.  That means that I am thriving in health, wealth, joy, beauty, friendship, and am enjoying unmerited Grace in all forms.  

Since I have been given the mind to choose what color my life is, I am going to make it the most colorful, beautiful, way I can possibly make it.  I want it filled with flowers, butterflies, rainbows and sunlight filtered through colored glass.  Fill it with music, laughter and abundance of all kinds.

Whether we recognize it or not, all of us are living an extraordinary life.  I am ready right now to experience more abundance and joy.  I think most of are.  I am ready for my dreams to teach me how to dream bigger, greater and to appreciate more of what life has to offer.  Join me?

Join me in recognizing how much good each of us truly has in life.  This morning, we woke to a very chilly morning and how grateful I was to step into a hot shower.  I was grateful for hot running water.  I remember being the "running water" in my early years as I was raised on a farm in North Dakota.  I would have to carry pails of water from the well to the house for washing clothes, bathing, drinking, cooking, and washing dishes.  It didn't matter what the weather was outside, it had to be done.  Do I appreciate being able to turn on a faucet?  You bet!  What is your good?  What do you appreciate in your life?  What "colors" your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment