Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Ideal Merges Into the Real

We know that the Principle within us guides us in the way and the performance of Truth.  Whatever is for our benefit is already provided.  It is all One Presence, operating through One fundamental Law, therefore, everything necessary for our well-being is brought into our experience.  All good, all substance, all supply, all activity, all opportunity for self-expression is ours now!  Ernest Holmes

When "stuff" happens to us, it is hard to remember that it is part of our good.  It is hard to remember to see ourselves as God sees us, free and filled with vitality and sufficiency for every occasion.  We forget that the way to access Spirit is through our breath, which is why at the beginning of every prayer, meditation or even just a contemplation, it is suggested to "take a deep breath as you release all of the cares of the moment."  

For myself, I have to remember to go to that place in my mind where I have created a room where I feel loved, nurtured, blessed, respected, filled with wisdom, strength and love.  This is my place of deep connection with Spirit and where I can feel a profound shift in my consciousness for healing, or deep thought, or getting ideas, or needing transformation or a shift in thinking.  

Everything has already been provided for our benefit.  Step into that space in consciousness.  Make it part of your conscious daily environment.  Pay attention as to how your life changes because of this change in your attitude.  I am willing to see for you that not only do huge changes take place for you but that you experience more good, substance, supply, activity and opportunity.

Ernest Holmes said, "By thinking, you set in motion a Power that creates.  It will be exactly as you think.  You throw out into Mind an idea, and Mind creates it for you and sets it on the path of your life."  Throw into Mind the biggest ideas you can possibly imagine and watch the good, substance, supply, activity and opportunity show up on the "path of your life."  

Life can be a glorious, fun-filled experience.  Join me as we make it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment