Saturday, August 20, 2016

Remember

We are guided daily by Divine Intelligence into paths of peace, where the soul recognizes its Source and meets It in joyful union, in complete At-One-ment.  Ernest Holmes

Since being on a spiritual path, one of the hardest things I have had to remember is that "the whole of God is present at any and every point within God."  I forget that I am a spark of God, that I have the same power within me as God, and that I need to recognize it and use in order to create what it is that I experience in this life.  

Ernest Holmes taught that, "First realize that Divine Power is; then unify with It; and then speak the word as "one having authority," for the Law is "the servant of the Eternal Spirit throughout all the ages."  All I have to do is align with the power within me and use it like I mean it for whatever is needed in my daily experience.  

When I have remembered "who" I am and come into that authority, all goes well in my life.  Even when the "stuff" hits the fan, I can go through it with
equanimity and realize that no matter what, all is still well in my world.  

My secret is, to remember!  Dr. Holmes goes on to say that, "Man (you and me) would have no burdens if he kept this "High Watch toward The One" - if he always turned to God." 

Let us remember to include God in all of what is going on within, without, and around us.  I am ready for an easy life, which what I think about when I think of having a "burdenless" life.  I don't mind the challenges, the issues, the situations, as long as I know that I can get through them with ease, with a sense of calm and peace.  

The Course of Miracles tells us, "If you knew who walked beside you..." I am ready to remember more of my spiritual intuition.  If you remember with me, I can remember easily and with greater succession.  I will help you, you will help me and together we will help the world around us to remember.  All manner of things are well.  Let it be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment