Monday, April 18, 2011

Abounding Opportunities


At a club meeting recently, I was saying goodbye to a club member who was no longer going to be attending the meetings.  In the course of our conversation, Les told me that he “enjoying coming to the meetings because I brought so much energy” with me.

That next weekend, I did a memorial service for a long time member of our community and the funeral director told me what a pleasure it was to “work with someone as professional as I was.”

That afternoon, I did an email spiritual mind treatment for a member of our community and the reply was that “the treatment was very good and went far beyond what he thought.”

That evening, while having dinner with the neighbors, another guest and I were talking about having to get up early to go to work on Sunday and she asked me what I did.  When I told her I was a Spiritual Leader, her face lit up and she said, “I knew there was something special about you.  Your face radiates light.”

I got home and thought, “Glory Be! Four times in one week, I was certainly validated.”  Immediately, the thought popped into my head that these were like opportunities, possibilities and potentials.  They are all around us all the time, but I haven’t been paying close enough attention to them.  It took four, count them, FOUR times for me to get that opportunities abound all the time.  It is time for me to wake up to the good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment