Monday, August 13, 2012

Perfection Seeds


Ernest Holmes said, “This Original Life is Infinite.  It is good.  It is filled with peace.  It is of the essence of purity.  It is the ultimate of intelligence.  It is power.  It is Law.  It is Life.  It is in us.  In that inner sanctuary of our own nature, hidden perhaps from objective gaze, “nestles the seed, perfection.” 

Have you ever wondered what else you can contribute to life? I have read that God sees only the highest and best of us, so what is it that God sees in me that I don’t?  Often I have questioned whether or not I am doing what God intended for me to do and accomplish in my lifetime.  Or have I taken a giant U-turn somewhere along the line and diverted myself into something completely different.

Jean Houston tells us that we are not only talented but multi-talented.  Since I read that statement, I have been intrigued with what else or what hidden “perfect” talent I have that I am not even aware of as yet.  Since I am of a curious nature, I have explored and attempted many new endeavors and, yes, I have found that I am indeed multi-talented in many areas.  But what I really want to know, what else can I do?  What else can I learn that’s fun, interesting and will keep my attention, imagination and mind absorbed and functioning for years ahead?  What else is in the nestled perfection of who I am? 

“Our belief sets the limit to our demonstration of a Principle which, of Itself, is without limit,” Ernest Holmes goes on to tell us.  That means that I have set the limits of what I am capable of doing even if it means a whole new life for me, or greater success than I have ever dreamed of, or making more money than I ever thought I was capable of making. 

Walking through the limits I have set for myself, I am willing to see where and when I am in the resistance of moving forward.  But only I can do this, as much as I would love it if you would do it for me. 

I see this as an opportunity to see where I make my objections, what I don’t want to do, what I resist, or what I complain about.  All of this takes the place of taking positive action to move into something bigger, greater or better.  Since I know what the promise is, it seems to be it would be easier to take the action.  Put another way, now that I know what the positive results are in taking the action, this whole process is much easier. 

Making up new solutions or results or goals is really a fun way to live life.  Who wouldn’t want to be happier?  Who wouldn’t want a new adventure of possibility? 

Being willing to take the time to “see” new possibilities and set new intentions is well worth the effort it takes.  I now have affirmations all around me and I know that by seeing a new tomorrow, today becomes all that more exciting and vibrant resonant with great attainable achievements.

Join me in this great new adventure exploring and discovering the seeded possibilities within all of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment