Friday, April 19, 2013

Growing Bones


While at a Minister’s convocation, I got into a conversation with several people about my niece who was born with her hipbone out of the hip socket.  She was put into a body cast and even it with, she managed to “crawl” around the floor. 

One of the women there then told me of a story about her daughter and the bone she grew because she was born without the supporting bone for her leg.  She said to me, “I wrote it for “Chicken Soup for the Soul” series and I will send you a copy.

I got home and while going through the mail, I opened my issue of Woman’s World and there in the weekly series of “Chicken Soup for the Soul” stories, was her story.  I emailed her and said, don’t bother sending it.  I already have it.

The Universe arranged for it to be published just for me right after we had had that conversation.  How wonderful!

It doesn’t matter what the “thing” that is asked for, the Universe always supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment