Saturday, January 3, 2015

Creating a new story

In the process of creating a new story for myself, I looked at some pictures from my childhood and school years.  As I looked at myself with new, kinder eyes, I was astonished to discover what an extraordinary person I was then, and then, I realized, NOW too.

I made a list of the people who worked at expunging my spirit, and turned them over to God to handle.  I may have come out a bit wounded, but as time went on, I healed into someone perfect, whole and complete just the way I was.  

So many years gone by where I didn't appreciate me, my spirit, my spunk or some of the other qualities I find more then endearing now.  I greatly appreciate my sense of humor and can now laugh at some of the experienced I thought were devastating before.  

My new story now includes a greater sense of faith and more pleasant discoveries and adventures.  As I am still in the process of creating something new and different, I allow this to be the forerunner of the exciting events of this year.  

I invite you to join me in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment