Thursday, March 26, 2015

Disgruntlement is not Allowed

"No disgruntled, unhappy sort of a person can do much in metaphysics.  That would be the first thing to begin with, so you can set a sense of peace, and satisfaction, calm and serenity.  God makes things from what you think."  Ernest Holmes

No wonder things don't manifest for people who are unhappy with their lives.  This really is proof that consciousness creates what we think.  We are at the center of God consciousness.  

This quote is from Love and Law by Ernest Holmes.  This is the first time I am reading it and it is creating the excitement I had when I first started realizing what the Science of Mind was all about more than 30 years ago.  
I remembered how thrilled I was when I first changed a red light to a green one while driving cross town.  Or how parking spots opened up in San Francisco in front of the doors where I needed to be.  Or when I lost a valued necklace and told the universe I wasn't finished with it and to please put it someplace where I was sure to see and find it again.  It happened within an hour.  Or when I got lost in Oakland in the industrial area (a very scary place to be when you don't know where you are) and asked to be guided to where I wanted to be.  I remember I heard this voice in my head that said, "Turn right.  Now the next left.  Go straight.  Slow down.  Cross this street and turn into the alley."  I was amazed.  I was where I needed to be!  

What fun to get what you want when you want it.  It takes training, good thinking and being definite in what it is that you want.  I remember using this process while studying for my PhD. degree years ago.  I was the first in my family to get an advanced degree.  


Dr. Holmes goes on to say, "We will learn by doing and not by reading, or hearing, but by doing."  I have pulled out my ragged, falling apart, Results Journal just to be able to record my winning results by "doing."  Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment