Sunday, March 29, 2015

Divine Sparks

We all have a destiny, a dharma to fulfill, and there are endless opportunities, people, and circumstances that surface throughout our lives to  illuminate our path.  The incidents and the people create tiny sparks that cause us to recognize, 'This is for me.'  These sparks are signals to pay attention and be astonished and know that the little sparks are being ignited by the Divine Source of all creation.  Unknown

I don't know where I found the above quote but it has been a source of inspiration for me.  I have been re-reading books of all sorts recently in order to cull out and release more of the clutter I have around me.  I forget how blessed, prosperous and fulfilled my life is periodically.  I forget that my life has a Divine plan and that I am living that plan while living my dreams.

Years ago, I remember driving down a freeway and seeing a huge Motor Home and thinking, where are they going?  What did they have to do to get to a point where they could enjoy something so magnificent?  And immediately, I heard a voice in my head that said, "Claim it."  I did.  At that time, that was like something that was so far out of my realm of existence, I promptly forgot about it.

Yesterday I was looking through my camera at some of the pictures accumulated and realized that there was a picture of our Motor Home, which I call our "Mansion on Wheels (MOW)" and the tow in the rear.  Now, most Motor Homes tow a baby jeep, 4-wheeler, or some other light weight vehicle to get around when the home is anchored.  We tow a Jaguar.

When I realized this, my head went to "OH, My God!"  My dream and it manifested into something bigger than even I could imagine.  I need to look around my world and claim more of the good that I see.  Again, the lesson of "pay attention and be astonished."  I want more astonishment in my life. How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment