Friday, June 26, 2015

Fulfillment

Over the years, I have kept a journal for wonderful quotes and things I want to remember.  When I take the time to go back and re-read what I have written, I am impressed all over again.  

I don't know who or where I found the following, but I want to share some of the items with you.  (I now keep track of the source of the quotes or references of where I have received the information).

  1. Get out of your own way.  Eavesdrop on God and see or hear or get the imagination working to find out what great dream God has for you.
  2. Let it work through you.
  3. Accumulate pages, not judgments.
  4. Be grateful for all of what life brings to you.
  5. Show up for life.
  6. Watch for the surprise and delight.
  7. Do what's in front of you with excellence.
  8. With intention, ask for what you want.  With attention, walk the walk.
  9. Every detail has been planned for your enjoyment.

Watching for the surprise and delight is something I forget about - probably because I wasn't raised with joy, or happiness, or anything close to delight.  All of these are now emotions that I have to create for myself in order to get how fulfilling life can be.  


I am sure that one or two of the above are something you need to work on in your life.  I am willing to work with mine while you are working with yours and together, we can get this done.  There is that unknown substance that when more people are working on the same thing, group consciousness allows for the increase exponentially.  It's that Biblical thing about "where two or more are gathered."  I am willing to do whatever it takes to get to the place of God consciousness in my life.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment