Saturday, December 19, 2015

Everything Is Covered

 ...we were born to be happy, to be abundantly supplied with every good thing, to have fun living, to consciously unity with the Divine Power that is around us and within us and to grow and expand forever.  Dr. Ernest Holmes

Those who are more highly developed will find in these methods the secret through which their attainments and achievements will constantly verge on the borderline of the marvelous.  Christian Larson

All I require med into place in the most efficient and inclusive way.  I am in the flow of Creation and Life knows what I need right now to fulfill my intentions.  Dr. Carol Carnes

At the end of my life, I want it described by me as marvelous.  Can you imagine a marvelous way of living that is filled with joy, supplied with every good thing and happy?  Since this is our birthright, what is it that most of us do everything in our power to not allow the Life Force to flow through us and to supply us with all we need?

This holiday season, I relax into knowing that all is well with me, that there is nothing that needs to change, and that all is truly well within and around me.  I know that God has my back and that I am in perfection right action and harmony.  

Years ago, I read this quote from Marilyn Austin, which said, "The nicest place to be is in someone's thoughts!  The safest place to be is in someone's prayers!  The best place to be is in God's hands!"  

Join me in placing ourselves in God's hands.  In the process, let's include all of our families, friends, fur babies and this wonderful planet we all live on.  I know you have the best of all the season's blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment