Sunday, April 24, 2016

Right Words

There is nothing too great of accomplishment for the person who knows the power of his word, and who follows his intuitive leads.  By the word he starts in action unseen forces and can rebuild his body or remold his affairs...choose the right words...Florence Scovell Shinn

Since having to be confined to the house after my surgeries and implored to "take it easy for awhile," my goal has been to read all of the books that I had accumulated throughout the years while working and not having the time to read, study or apply what I was learning.  I am doing that now.  Ms. Shinn is an early writer in Metaphysics and is still using what I call the masculine method of referring to "all" of us.  Sometimes it takes a bit of
translation and re-wording to "get" what the meaning of the statement is referring to in our modern day language.  

The above is talking about that there is nothing we can't accomplish if we get the power of the words we use when we follow our intuition which we now know is the Infinite leading us where it is that we need to go in order for us to get what it is that we want in our lives.  The power of our words is what directs the Infinite within us and leads us to what it is that we want.

These words start the action moving in the direction we need to go in order to experience an amazing life if that is what it is that we want.  What do you want?  I want an amazing life.  I want an amazing, exciting life.  I want an amazing, exciting, adventurous life.  Ah...right words, remember?  I have (present time) an amazing, exciting, adventurous life.  

What is important is that we follow our intuitive leads.  This means that we follow the ideas we get realizing that they are Infinite in Source.  Since God is our Source - our ideas are God inspired and are important and we need to pay attention to every one of them.  We may not be able to act on all of them immediately, but it is important to write them down and get back to them when we can.  

I am ready to remold my affairs into greater life experience, my finances into fabulous financial freedom, and my body into a permanent skinny, slim, slender, easy to move, sleek eye- catching form.  

Somewhere recently I read that when you get what you affirm as "normal" for you, it is immediately yours.  I have gotten into the habit of affirming that whatever it is "normal and permanent" for me to experience.  It seems to manifest faster for me.  Want to see how it works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment