Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Fasten Attention on Possibilities

Face your negatives and then lift your consciousness to that Mind in which there is no problem to be solved, no person to be pacified and no debt to be paid.  God knows you aright, even though you may not know yourself aright.  The universe believe in you, appreciates you and gives its all to you.  Raymond Charles Barker

Can you imagine being in a place where there are no problems to be solved, issues to deal with, challenges to overcome, health issues to medicate, or dealing with difficult people?  That would be my Nirvana.  There have been times when I consciously put myself in just this present moment  that I have experienced this precious consciousness.  

Realizing that on a daily basis, I need to always upgrade my thinking and feeling to always say yes to all that intrigues, inspires and helps me to grow mentally allows my consciousness to move into that place of pure bliss.  

In order to move into greater good, it means thinking in terms of a greater God.  And then thinking of my own spiritual nature in equally larger terms in that I am deserving, worthy and have the possibility within me to achieve all that I have ever wanted in making my grandest dreams a reality.

Recently, I have discovered the power of "permanent."  My health is permanent.  My financial freedom is permanent.  My good increases incrementally permanently. I am able to appreciate my blessings and always think in more, getter, bigger and better permanently.  Divine Ideas are my impelling force for my greatness permanently.  Divine Order and Harmony are my expression permanently.

Since God only knows Itself as us as perfect life, we need to know ourselves as perfect life.  I will be spending some time thinking and journaling about what "perfect life" means to me and how I want it to show up for me.  I invite to join me and lets see where it takes us.  Underlying it all, we need to remember to enjoy all of what life is to us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment