Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Honoring Dreams

There is within you a spark of the Divine that is capable of great things, greater than you ever imagined.  This "spark" communicates with you through your desires.  Dr. Deepak Chopra said that our desires are Life's attempts to move us out of our limitations, to move us off our current position, into new and exhilarating experiences.  Beginning this moment, honor your dreams and accept that you can do what you choose to do.  The urge to live a more expansive life is not only coming from within you, but it supplies the power to implement the necessary action for your desired accomplishment.  Dr. Ruth Wilkerson

The key to the above statement is "it supplies the power to implement the necessary action for your desired accomplishment."  That spark within us gives us the desire, the dream and then supplies all we need to get it done.  

Most of us think that when we get an idea, we need to get the whole, complete plan for the idea.  I have found that normally I get the idea and when I start on the idea, step by step, I get more of the plan or more ideas to carry out the plan.  Rarely do I get the whole process at one time.  I think if I did, it would overwhelm me and I wouldn't even start the process.

Most of my lessons come from what I do in my daily life.  Ordinary things open up for me.  For example, I love to knit.  Right now I am working on a project that I have never done before.  It is a sweater with a front pocket and hoodie.  I am working on the pocket and the directions don't tell me how to attach the finished product to the front panel.  I know that when I slide my hands into a front pocket in my other jackets, there is no space open to the inside.  But, as I was working on the pocket panel, and thinking about the process, an idea came to me and I thought, "check out 'You Tube' for more instructions."  

There is always an answer or solution to every desires accomplishment as long as you are open to receive an answer.  Thank you Divine Spark within me for supplying me with a solution.  IT always works.  And I make sure IT always works for me.  Make it your Divine Solution too.

No comments:

Post a Comment