Tuesday, September 20, 2016

We are of God


We all are a fragment torn from God.  Epictetus, a Greek Philosopher

Being fragments of God means that we are exactly as God is.  Makes sense since the Hebrew Bible tells us that we are made in the image of God.  Hence, we have the same nature as God and we have all of the same qualities of God.

Deep thinking about that can give great comfort or as me, when I first read it, scared the bejeezus out of me.  ME!  THE same as God!  That means that I can create, demonstrate, and manifest exactly as God.  Since I am God, who am I asking for what it is that I want to experience in life?  Am I asking myself or God?

Since I have the same qualities as God, then all I have to do is speak my word or declare what it is that I want to experience in my life.  I have the same Power as God.  One thing I do know that in order to attract the good things of life, I have to, HAVE TO believe that I am blessed with a Divine Nature and that I am worthy of receiving all that this Kingdom of Heaven can provide.  

The great shift for me was realizing that I am precious, important and loved by God.  Something inside changed for me.  All of us are created for a specific purpose and I realized that there wasn't a way to get out of that purpose no matter how much I denied the urge to do so.  

What again changed for me was that I got busy doing what it is that I needed to do in my life.  Suddenly, I was experiencing peace, pleasure, and plenty in all things.  Stuff just started showing up.  Ernest Holmes teaches us that, "By thinking, you set in motion a Power that creates.  It will be exactly as you think.  You throw out into Mind an idea, and Mind creates it for you and sets it on the path of your life."  It truly is simple, fun and easy.


Notice:  I am traveling for several weeks, so please check back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment