Thursday, September 1, 2016

State Your Desire

You have the Power within you to confront any situation with assurance and certainty.  You are here to experience the type of life you desire.  You can be healthy, happy,  free, and abundantly supplied simply by knowing that your life is the Life of God.  Dr. Ruth Wilkerson

Dr. Ruth goes on to say that, "You have every right to feel good about yourself because you are good.  The Power of God is your Power, and as you accept that It responds by a support that exceeds any need."

Knowing that the Power of God outmatches any problem and can erase it completely all the while replacing it with a perfect solution is very comforting.  Think about it.  All we need to do is place the issue into the hand and heart of God and allow it to be erased, replaced and solved.

What's left?  Perfect Life.  All we need to do is remember to do what needs to be thought about and turn it directly over to the Principle of Life.  We are all a "fragment or spark of God" and as such I know that we are precious and important to our Creator.  God would not create such magnificent creatures such as we are and then pull the rug out from under us.  God does not operate that way.  In fact, every spiritual teaching tells us that God is good and that that goodness flows to each and every one of us as we allow it into our lives.

I know that I want more "permanent" good of all kinds to flow to me or show up on the path of my life.  Each of us gets to define what our "good" is.
I think it includes radiant health, infinite wisdom, fabulous substance and supply, abundant prosperity, increased order and harmony, deeply abiding peace, grace, and well-being.  Along with all of that, I want serenity and security all around me so that I can feel and operate with the wholeness of life.  All of this translates into the highest and best I can imagine for myself at this time.  I love knowing that the Power of God is within me and I can use it for my pleasure for whatever I think I need that this time.  What's on your buffet?

No comments:

Post a Comment