Thursday, December 11, 2014

It's Terrribblle

Between coughing, sneezing, achy muscles and a runny, runny nose, it's terrribblle.  I can't remember ever being this sick!  There is a way of saying terrible that Alan makes it sound just awful.  Well, that's me right now.  Just terrribblle.

I had all of these plans to get done before I started on my Christmas stuff and now all I am doing is shuffling around the house being beyond miserable.  Being in bed is terrribblle - my back is so sore.  About the time I get comfortable in the recliner, I have to sneeze, cough or blow my nose.  It is terrribblle.

This is not complaining, mind you.  This is just stating the facts that I am sick.  Normally, I would take this time and get some reading done, watch some shows I missed "On Demand," or just sleep, sleep and more sleep.  None of that is working for me this time.  

Don't know what has invaded my body, but it is achy beyond hurting.  None of my "meds" is working for me this time.  Being in bed just makes me ach all the more.  So, my solution is to camp out in the recliner for the next several days.


I will be back when I am feeling better....

No comments:

Post a Comment