Thursday, December 18, 2014

Things that open my heart...

Beautiful Christmas music by orchestras.

Puppies discovering snow for the first time.

Kindness of strangers - sometimes in a strange land.

Changing scenes out my office window.

The smell of coffee early in the morning.

Someone reminding me of an early memory we shared together.

A laugh taking me back to my childhood.

A decorated Christmas tree that is filled with red ornaments, white lights and red ribbons.

A small puppy demanding some attention - a quick hug, a snuggle and a quick tongue lick means, "That's enough for now."

A pipe organ playing "Silver Bells."

Walking through an art gallery with beautiful paintings, sculpture and art objects.

Little children giggling on a merry-go-round as one of the grown ups pushes it faster, faster and fastest.

Did this help you remember some for yourself?  Allow this season to "open your heart."  


No comments:

Post a Comment