Saturday, January 9, 2016

G. O. A. T.

The person who is studying and practicing the presence of God soon as no problems, no needs, or desires.  Those things where are necessary for health and supply have a way of taking care of themselves.  Unknown

As I am sitting at my computer, I can glance out my window into my front yard and I see it snowing.  This is the first of the season.   I am grateful to be sitting in my pajamas and robe, cozy in the heat that is forced in the room from the ceiling, drinking wonderfully flavored coffee from my favorite cup.  

Looking at an early "Quote" journal, I didn't date or give credit to the quotes I thought were inspirational.  I am sorry for that now.  

When we desire only a God experience, heaven itself will open and pour itself out at our feet in the form of every good thing.  Unknown

No matter what the spiritual laws are, I am someone who gets them.  This is the year I give up "wanting," "yearning," "desiring."  I know spiritual laws work and they work in my life now.  All I ask for is having the faith to know that Grace is in my life at all times.  Since life is an upward spiral, I know that every condition, every experience of life is the result of a mental attitude.  I can only do what I think and from this time forward, I think great thoughts in order to G. O. A. T. 

G. O. A. T. means "the greatest of all time."  I invite you to think about taking this journey with me.  I would love the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment