Thursday, March 1, 2012

Now What?


For years, I longed to be in the place that I am now occupying.  A place of financial freedom, being independently wealthy – well, having an income of sustainability each month, and being able to pick and choose each day’s plan of action.

For years, I remember saying, when I have the time to…I am going to…somehow I have forgotten what I was going to do. 

I am in a place of having to choose something really new and different for me.

Yes, I am doing my complicated knitting projects; yes, I am culling my library; yes, I am writing segments for my new book; yes, I continue to clear up and complete decorating this beautiful house we live in, and deciding what new thing needs to be done next in our residence, this along with the usually cleaning and tiding that needs to be done on a regular basis.

But now, I think I am open and receptive to something very new and different in my life.  But I am making the very public statement that however Divine Mind delivers that new idea, concept, inspiration, I am ready.  I think I am even ready to take on a huge, major project in order to utilize my talents, skills and abilities to the highest developed at this point.

For now, I am ready for “now what.”  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment