Sunday, April 1, 2012

Location in San Francisco


While I was the Spiritual Leader at the Church for Today in San Francisco, we were looking for a new location to do church on a full time basis in one location.  Someone found that location and I asked, “How do you know it is the right one?”

He replied, “Well, it is located on Hayes Street.”  I lived off of Hayes Street in San Jose.  “It is across the street from ‘The Sacred Grounds’ coffee shop and ‘Cindy’s Market.”  I got it.  We moved in shortly thereafter.

When we ask for guidance and direction, we need to open our awareness to be able to recognize that what we have asked for is right in front of us.  The biggest stretch for us was the fact that previously we were paying $100.00 per Sunday for our meeting place, going into a location, which was going to cost us $1,100 per month.  Big gulp!

Then I realized that God would not find the perfect location for us and  not provide the money to go along with it.  All I had to do is relax in and let the process play out.  I did and it turned out to be a great location for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment