Saturday, September 5, 2015

Answers Abound

There is an answer to your question when you ask it.  Before you can speak audibly, the desire creates the thing which produces the culmination of it at once.  If we could get out of our consciousness these things that hinder this omniscience from flowing through into objective recognition, we would like a life without effort.  Ernest Holmes

Living life without effort.  Grace Points.  Living life with the full trust that all is well, that all we need shows up, that life brings to us our deepest heart's desire without asking.  We know that everything is mind - your mind, my mind, God's mind.  What we put into mind individually, is put into mind universally.  All One Mind.  

The most difficult for me is to pay close attention to my thoughts because so much of what my Mother said is still there and comes out in the most interesting ways.  I question the thought and wonder if it truly is mine for something my Mother said and I accepted as truth at the time.  I have a feeling this is why my "trust" factor is a bit skewed.  I don't remember how old I was when I discovered that Mom couldn't be trusted with what she said or did because all she did was for her own benefit.  I do remember that after that discovery, I never fully trusted her and even now have to question some of my thoughts and how I feel about them.

Trusting that life brings what I need is a struggle.  Maybe it a controlling issue too.  Can I give up, fully release, and get into an acceptance that all of my life is truly well?  

Digging into consciousness is something that intrigues me because of some of the demonstrations I have had recently.  Several blogs back, I wrote that I was open to new ideas for what was new and different in my life.  Since I have retired from active ministry, I was feeling a sense of loss and of purpose.  I asked  how I could be of service to a great many people and still  have a feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment.

I got my answer yesterday.  The idea came to me that I had not contacted our blood bank since returning from vacation and that I needed to do that.  I called and was asked if I would be interested in giving platelets.  Apparently, my body is a platelet manufacturing machine.  I said yes.  Made the appointment.  Then, realized that I found a way to be of service to a great many people and just thinking about that, gave me a felling of satisfaction and fulfillment.  

Releasing, letting go, accepting what is, relaxing.  I can do all of that.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment