Friday, September 4, 2015

Grace Points

Grace is the logical result of the correct acceptance of life and of a correct relationship to the Spirit.  Grace is the livingness of Spirit to Its Creation and is not a special law, but a specialized one.  Ernest Holmes

Wonder what a correct acceptance and a correct relationship to the Spirit means?  Or that Grace is a specialized Law?  Dr. Holmes, what are you saying and what did you mean by the above statements?

My question in my thinking was, "I wonder what it would be like to live in Grace all the time?"  Now that I have looked it up, I am more confused than ever.  The dictionary is even worse.  Since I don't believe in regeneration or sanctification, I assume that grace is really about paying attention to those times in life when wonderful things just seem to happen.  

What would it be like to live with grace points?  What I mean is what would it be like to live to open, so aware, so grateful that grace showed up every step of the day.  

Ernest Holmes talks about "living in the Kingdom."  To me, that Kingdom would be surrounded by, immersed in, filled with, and centered in Grace.  What if we substituted the word Grace with the word Good?  It is easy to accept that we are surround with Good.  I think that Grace is like a step up on consciousness. 

Joel Goldsmith talks about grace as giving up needing or asking or desiring anything in your life and what shows up is grace.  Wonder what that would be like to just trust that all shows up on time and in the right time?  I am willing to give it a go if you are.

I am ready to experience more Grace Points in my life.  How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment