Thursday, September 17, 2015

Clear and Specific Language

Life delivers to us exactly what it is that we think, say and do.  Dr. Cindy Flor-Lambert

Reading a very well known metaphysical author, I was again struck by the use of language and how often we take for granted that what the authorities
say as gospel.  

Here is an example of what I am talking about:  I now command the forces of life to bring me abundance and prosperity and riches.  Those of us who are familiar with the teachings of how to use our minds to create what it is that we want, know that we already live in the Kingdom of God.  In this Kingdom, all is provided (at least in mine it is) in profuse amounts and is distributed everywhere and in every place.  

If we are not experiencing the abundance of the universe, then our thinking or language is off kilter and needs revision in  order to experience exactly what it is that we want.  So, let us read the above sentence again and then revise it to read:  I now command the forces of life to bring me in ever-increasing amounts of abundance, prosperity and riches permanently.
A subtle but important difference.  The key to all of this is to pay attention to what you are thinking, saying, and reading.  

Be careful of saying "will bring, is bringing or is going."  When?  The lesson is to stay in the "present" because that is what the brain/mind system hears.  

Another "All disharmony and conflict fade away."  Really!  Again, when? Rather than focusing on the negative, change the sentence to "All harmony and peace are reflected in my life now and forever."  


We know that what we focus on is what we get.  I have decided to get really picky and careful with what I want to experience from this point forward so I am tuned in and aligned only with my highest and best good.  I challenge you to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment