Friday, September 11, 2015

New Leaf Wellness

Choose the fine, truly kindly, rich, sympathetic, encouraging, vigorous words that go with your new "part."  Choose your words carefully, fastidiously.  Eliminate destructive words.  Throw them out one at a time.  Purify your speech as you would purify the water you drink.  get the deadly germs of all that is dispiriting and fatiguing out of it!  Margery Wilson

Since having had oral surgery several months ago and not being able to eat solid foods, I have released some major stored up energy.  I have decided that I am ready for a smaller body, more energy, vigor and strength.  I have decided that I want to turn over a new leaf - one that is filled with health and wellness.

My new "part" is one of a smaller body.  Do you know how hard it is to talk about weight loss without "waiting" and knowing that "loss" is not a reality and can easily be "found?"  Choosing the "right" words has been a challenge for me.  At first, I used the language of "using up stored energy." Not very motivating.  Since the focus is on language and the pictures it creates in mind, I have played with different ways of saying what it is that I want to create in my life.

What I have come up with is, "I am shrinking into my skinny body."  Meaning that I am shrinking into my ideal shape and size of what will make me feel the satisfaction and joy of a smaller body.  

The above quote can be used as a reminder that no matter what is going on in your life, we need to choose encouraging words that will foster our forward movement into joy and happiness.  I was reminded yesterday of a situation that occurred, that no matter what is going on, I am in peace.  

Part of my new speech is that all of the pleasure I am experiencing also replenishes my energy.  I volunteered my platelets this week and had the starch taken out of me.  Whew!  What an experience.  Not only was the experience long, but I had to sit still and pay attention to what was going on with the machine doing the work of filtering my blood and replacing it.  I had a great deal of difficulty finding the pleasure in it other than I knew I was assisting some people who needed the platelets in order to experience a healthier life after cancer or whatever.  


I know that the people receiving my platelets not only are healed but that they are receiving a "dose" of high consciousness that I placed in my donation while I was having to sitting still.  Thankfully, only I control my mind and what is taking place.  Choose well.

No comments:

Post a Comment